.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Christel's Diary

Google

30 August 2006

NO F/SUN

What is there to write about when back in Belgium ???

Especially, because I have been running around trying to settle all administrative tasks as quickly as possible and am preparing my move to my parent's house for next week. All boring stuff... Stuff that consumes time.

Last Monday I dropped by at Martijn's and Greet's house. I just wanted to pass on an envelope with a document for the Human Resources department at Belgacom.
Stayed until 11:30.
Martijn and me, we had our desks at work next to one another for years. That creates a bond.
During these years, he - together with Greet - had 2 sons and last year they moved to my hometown, just 1 street away.

Looking forward to see other friends. Will go and stay a few days with Joke and her 3 daughters next week. Will see Kathleen again on Sept. 13th. Hope I have enough time to see everybody.

I miss the sun terribly. Got accustomed to the sunshine.

No foxes here. It is too cold for the crickets at night. Have done some bird spotting, though. In my parents' garden. They put some cages their garden.

Have been enjoying the food : Gouda cheese, steak, chocolate pudding, espresso, waffles, mayonnaise, etc. Am trying to eat all the things I don't have in Syria.

It compensates for the lack of sunshine.

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home