.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Christel's Diary

Google

19 June 2006

Wedding season

The wedding season has started.
Especially in the weekend, a lot of gatherings are noticed during the day and in the evening there is often music in the village or nearby.

I myself, I find weddings very boring, so I don't attend. But, for people who like to dance, it is a feast.

A lot of Syrians like to dance and sing. But not all of them do.

Rehaaf, the 3-year old, who's lightening up my life every day by saying she loves me and keeping me company as much as she can is very shy and timid, but when music is played she immediately starts to shake head shoulders and hips.

In the village, the music at weddings is still traditional and live. That I can appreciate very much. You don't have to be at the wedding though to appreciate the music.

In the meantime, the finalization of the house is going slowly. This week, we've started to receive visitors. The weather is very hot and with the view the visitors don't mind to have their coffee or tea on the roof.

It will not be long now before I move in.

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home