.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Christel's Diary

Google

20 August 2006

Elvis ?

I cannot find a real interesting item to write about this week. Time is passing by real quickly. Within less than a week I will be in Belgium and this needs some preparation.

I have a fact though : Elvis is not alive ! The King of Rock'n Roll never existed. Not in Syria, anyway.

They never heard of him or his music. So, it is not true that everybody remembers where (s)he was the day Elvis died.

Also discovered that internetting is a lot smoother during the powercuts. I just have to make sure that the battery of my laptop is full.

There are not many people with a laptop here as they are very expensive.

At this very moment, it is too hot to even make 1 move, while in Belgium it is only 20°. I will be cold, I'm sure.

But I cannot wait to have wholewheat bread with Gouda chees, mayonnaise, a juicy steak.

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home