.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Christel's Diary

Google

30 April 2006

Busy, busy, busy

It has been very busy and next week will be very busy too. My last week before I go back to Syria to supervise the building project in my favourite village, Kafaramme.
The walls are already standing. This week the roof will be added.

Yesterday I have been collecting all things (handy stuff and souvenirs mainly) that I want to take with me. It will take a few trips before everything will be over there. I will have to categorize them according to priority.
It is not really necessary to move all these things, but it is nice to have some of your own things around you.

My new laptop is super. On Friday I bought a webcam... in the supermarket. Installed it in 2 minutes. I hope to have my own Internet connection soon, so I will be able to communicate with friends and family whenever there is a need or an urge to do so.

Will be very busy this week to. With some boring issues, like initiating the procedure to sell the apartment in Belgium. Also with a lot of fun. Actually, most of it will be fun.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting for good weather here in Belgium. When will it start. It is freezing cold today. When I left at 11 o'clock to go to my parents' home, I felt like putting on gloves.

In Syria, it is 28° !

Google

1 Comments:

  • wel dat is knap, syrië ! het project ! ik ga niet teveel lezen, het zou teveel kriebelen.

    groetjes,

    Karl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/5/06 09:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home