.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Christel's Diary

Google

23 April 2006

Why is the sun hiding ?

Belgium is nice. I'm glad to see everybody. But at the same time, I would prefer to be in Syria.

The sun is shining over there. Over here the sun is usually hiding behind grey clouds.

On Saturday May 6th, I'm flying back. I will start immediately with the interior design of my new apartment. Got news that all walls are built. In a few days the roof will be added. After that, it is a matter of having water and electricity and a clean spot for sleeping.

In the meantime, I'm moving here in Belgium to my parent's house, as I am selling my half of my Belgian apartment to my sister. That procedure takes a long time. I will have to come back end of August to sign the final agreement.
And, of course, to do some other stuff, like seeing family and friends.

Last week, I was feeling restless and realized that I was bored sleeping in my apartment every day. Joke, good friend of mine, proposed to visit her and her family and stay the night. I enjoyed it, and we will repeat it this week.

Joke gave birth to her 3rd daughter end of April. 3 small daughters are a guarantee for a busy life.

Hope to do some more stuff this week. Will play with the new acquired laptop which I want to take to Syria, as phoning by Internet is cheap and even for free when inter-computer.

An Internet connection is one of the indispensable things I need in my new house.

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home