.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Christel's Diary

Google

09 May 2007

Typical Belgian weather

Since Monday the weather is grey in Belgium and I am longing to go back, because the sun is shining in Kafaramme.

I would like to work in the garden and see the sunflowers and the vegetables grow. Bought seeds for lavender, broccoli, beans ans some herbs. Cannot wait to get on with it and to extend the variety of vegetables and fruits.

Why beans ? They have plenty of "fool" over there, but not the green thin variety I like so much (we call them princess beans).

Got news that the gate will soon be installed, inch'Allah... And that a bedouin craftsman is making bricks to build some traditional beehive houses in the back of the garden. I want to use them as rooms for tourists that look for alternative accomodation. By that I mean other than 5* hotels that you can find all over the world.

Just packed and weighed all the stuff that I'm going to transfer. This time, I am taking my travel souvenirs.

Yes, am really ready to leave, but first I want to see back some friends which I will in the coming days. Don't have a lot of time left to do something else. That's good !!! It will keep me busy until next week Wednesday morning.

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home