.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Christel's Diary

Google

01 May 2007

Dry and sunny

I am in Belgium since Saturday and have problems adapting to the totally different lyfestyle. After 6 months of living in a village in Syria, Belgium feels like going abroad.

Luckily the weather is warm and dry, so no problem on that side. April has been the hottest and dryest ever. No rain which is exceptional for Belgium.

This is like a holiday for me. I don't have to work in the garden, not in the house, nor help finishing the camping. Therefore, a lot of time to watch television and surf on the internet.

I'll probably be full of energy when going back in a few weeks.

My parents have ADSL. Wonderful... I can do so much more. Find so much more sites and forums on people having questions about traveling in Syria. By the time I'll leave, I'll have left hundreds of messages.

When I'll be back, I'll immediately start traveling with some Danish tourists and right after with an Australian couple. We've established contact through the internet. They were looking for information and had a lot from me. I helped them with the itinerary, hotels and they hired the services of Mohamed as a driver.

I guess I need a website soon. Maybe later this year.

We haven't found a name for the camping yet. I've got an idea of just calling it "Camping". Why give it a name ? But we'll have to decide soon.
At arrival back home, I hope to find a gate installed, the toilets and showers completely finished. The last thing to be done on the camping then is to even out the white chalk roads, as they are very bumpy now.

But before I leave, I hope to see as many friends possible. In the meantime, I'm enjoying chocolates, cakes, french fries with mayonnaise, steak tartare (américain préparé), steak, etc.

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home