.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Christel's Diary

Google

19 October 2011

Who wants them

Moist and colder weather makes themosquitoes very active. They use every opportunity to enter into the house in search for pray.

When chasing one, another presents itself on a wall as the next target.

I am constantly checking the walls whether I can spot one. My arms and legs are itching as I am slightly allergic to their stings.

I do attract them. Another strategy to get rid of them is to sit still bare armed and wait until one lands on my skin and stings. It never fails.

Have eliminated about 30 today. There are millions waiting outside.

We sprayed the house yesterday, and the balconies. It didn't help much. It is just that time of the year.

We are lucky... because I have been in other houses where they are swarming around.

Summer is over.

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home